A common concern in retirement living is the costs associated with it. And why not? You’ve worked too hard all your life to simply throw away your money on unnecessarily overpriced expenses. Naturally, a seemingly large price tag for monthly rent is a big deterrent for many people when it comes time to explore options for retirement communities. But monthly rent at a retirement community, especially Tealridge Assisted Living and Memory Care, includes so much more than simply a roof over your head!
- Peace of Mind: Retirement living means no more worrying. Our caring staff does their best to serve our residents in any way they can, so that you can truly relax and enjoy your retirement.
- Community: Who can put a price on friends? Being surrounded by a community of people has numerous benefits, including improving physical health. Besides, friends make life more fun!
- Nutrition: No need to rush around to the grocery store for a last minute ingredient for dinner, our chefs have got you covered. Delicious, nutritious food is made easily available to you in our beautiful dining rooms.
- Activities: There is always something happening at Tealridge, from exercise classes to day trips to various local places.
- Care Tailored to Fit Your Needs: Should the time come when you need a higher level of care, Tealridge has you covered. We have multiple levels of care to make the transition easy.
- A Safe, home-like environment: Gone are the days where you need to spend every day working hard to keep up the cleanliness of every inch of your home. In addition to your personal living space, there are many public spaces available to you to enjoy throughout our beautiful campus at Tealridge retirement community.