After all, they are the wisest and most experienced humans on the planet. What better person to learn life lessons from? Inspirational, honest and humorous, here is a list of diverse quotes about life advice from grandparents around the nation that we couldn’t help but share:
- “Happiness is not found, it’s created.”
- “Be good to yourself by valuing yourself.”
- “Make sure you sit down at the dinner table as a family every night and share a meal.”
- “Actions speak louder than words.”
- “Things always have a way of working out, sometimes you have to work hard, but just try and you’ll be surprised at what happens.”
- “Being true to yourself and others will never hurt your character. And you will be more respected through your life.”
- “As you get older, make up your mind what you would care to be in your future life, and pursue it.”
- “Don’t be the last one to leave the party. Always leave ‘em wishing you were there.”
- “No knowledge is ever wasted.”
- “You do what is right, no matter what, but don’t take yourself too seriously.”
What wisdom, inspiration and lessons did your parents or grandparents impart upon you?
We value our residents at Tealridge Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact us here to schedule a tour.